Citibank Customer Service
|Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York. It is a type of financial industry and subsidiary of Citigroup. Citigroup is the third largest bank holding company in the United States. Citibank operates in more than 100 countries and territories worldwide. It has 1,400 offices around the world, mostly in United States. Despite of banking transaction, it offers credit cards, insurance and investment products. It serves about 15 million customers. It has its headquarter in New York city, New York.
It has many departments for their every service they offered. Citibank provides good career opportunity for an individual. One can find interview questions at the official website of Citibank. Individual can find a list of jobs at the official website. Citibank works for 24 hours for its customer. Citibank has many offices located at different locations. You can find for a particular location by giving the zip code of particular state. Citibank have centers for different operations. One can access their accounts by visiting at the official website and login there by providing user id and password.
Citibank Customer Service Number
Citibank offers 24 hour assistance for its customers. For any query or problem you may contact customer care representative anytime. Please call:-
- US/Canada Pre Account Opening Toll Free: 1-866-703-2462
- US/Canada Post Account Opening Toll Free: 1-800-248-4674
Citibank Phone Numbers
Citibank provides various kinds of services and product to its consumers and it has different telephone numbers for each service it offered. Various services like:-
- Account: Citibank offers different types of account like checking account, savings account etc. Checking account is based on two categories: one Citigold Interest Checking and the second is The Citibank Account. Saving account is also based on two categories: one is Citibank Savings Plus Account, second is Ultimate Savings Account. Each account has different features. For further questions you may contact Citibank representative on toll free number:- 1-800-374-9500 and on Text Telephone (TTY) 1-800-788-0002.
All credit cards have different features like no annual fee, 0% ARP, low interest rate etc. There are different types of debit cards are also available with Citibank. Citibank offers rewards or points to its customers using credit and debit cards. For further complaints call on phone numbers given below:
- Business Banking: Citibank provides you expertise help to its clients. Consumers can take the expertise help for their business to grow. Citibank provides full solutions for their client's business to grow. For further queries you can email to Citibank by simply visiting at the official website.
- Credit and Debit cards: Citibank offers credit cards like personal credit card, student credit card, business credit card etc. the most popular credit cards are Citi Platinum Select MasterCard, Citi Platinum Select/ AAdvantage Visa Signature, Citi ThankYou Preferred Card, Citi Dividend Card and many more.
Loans: Citibank provides different types of loans to its customers. Citibank also offers student loan for students, home equity loan for home owners, mortgages etc at best competitive rates. Different category of loans have different terms and conditions like rate of interest, monthly payment etc. Further problem contact on numbers given below:
- Lost or stolen credit cards: 1-800-950-5114
- Online Technical Assistance: 1-800-347-4934
- Outside the U.S. call- 1-605-335-2222
Other contact information:
- For student loan call: 1-800-967-2400
- For home equity loan call: 1-877-362-9100
- For mortgage call: 1-866-533-2486
- For disputes: fax number- (605) 357-2019
- Security operations/affidavits: fax number- (605) 330-6801
- Account maintenance: fax number- (605) 330-6801
- Applications: fax number- (605) 357-2092
399 Park Avenue