It offers insurance in fields of
- Hospital Indemnity
- Hospital Sickness Indemnity
- Hospital Intensive Care
- Cancer care
- Cancer Critical Illness
- Specified Health Event
- Short Term Disability
Aflac provides life insurance plans of following types
- Term life insurance
- Whole life insurance
- Juvenile life insurance
- Combination of above
- Waiver of premium
- Policy conversion
- Automatic increase option
- Easy phone reach to customer service agents.
- Convenient payment in installments.
- Many coverage ranges to meet your needs
- Fund for family members with some special needs.
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, and final expenses
- Ladies who are currently NOT pregnant
- Ladies having no maternity benefits
- Wants to save on the cost of having a baby
- ladies having health insurance, but no maternity coverage
- ladies having maternity insurance, but the deductible is too high
- Take policy before becoming pregnant
- Basic Dental Coverage
- Standard Dental Coverage
- Premier Coverage
- Premier Plus Coverage
- Initial Hospitalization
- Hospital Confinement
- Pay post accident recovery period expenses like rent, electricity, bill.
- Pays you directly once you are done with hospital.
- Process claims within 4 days.
- Continue with service even after your retirement also
- Whole family coverage.
- Stable policy rates
- Physical Therapy
- Emergency Treatment
Aflac Customer Service Phone NumbersYou can contact the representatives at the following numbers
- Toll free number
- Phone1 - (301) 688-7912
- Phone2 - (800) 826-1126
- Phone3 - 800.221.4904
- Phone4 - 1-800-992-3522
- Phone5 - 800-992-3523
Aflac Customer Service AddressHeadquarters
1932 Wynnton Rd. Columbus, GA 31999
Fax Number - 212.608.4378932
Website – www.aflachelp.com